Thursday, September 23, 2010

White Water Walk, Niagara Falls, Ont.












































































































































































Now this was a beautiful walk...I hate to sound like a broken record but again I was rushed through this . Before we went down there I asked the guy if it was safe to bring my camera..most of the day we had spent wet and I was using my Fuji for those things but I knew it was going to be beautiful down there so I wanted to bring my big guy. The guy said no one has ever gotten wet, well maybe their feet so it was safe.....I should of known better then to listen to him. Mick and I got nailed by a huge wave and were soaked...along with my camera :( But hey it was still cool. The rush of water was amazing and sooo alive.


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much...I will pop on over and have a look at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete